These pizzas are super fun to make and eat. Kids will love them.
Ready-made pizza dough
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2cup pizza sauce
Sliced black olives to make the eyes and tentacles (or use other veggies like mushroom or green pepper)
4 slices pepperoni for the eyes
- Preheat oven to 220°C and line 2 baking sheets with baking paper.
- Divide the dough in half as each half will make one octopus.
- Divide the dough again and shape this half into the octopus head. Use the other half to make eight strips for the tentacles.
- Arrange the octopus head on one of the baking sheets, attaching the dough strips to the head, so they look like wavy tentacles. Bake for six minutes.
- Remove the octopus from oven and coat the head and tentacles with pizza sauce. Spread cheese evenly over the sauce. Use the pepperoni slices to make eyes and arrange sliced olives on the pepperoni and the tentacles. Bake for a further six minutes and then place under the broiler for a minute or two to brown the cheese. Repeat the process for the second octopus.
Makes 2 pizzas